- Egg Shells - Place crushed eggs shells at the base of your plants to add valuable nutrients into the soil. They are rich in calcium which aids in cell development in all plants.
- Vinegar - Spray on weeds especially on areas that are difficult to weed e.g. between interlocking bricks. It will kill anything it touches so do not spray on grass or plants.
- Nylons - Use to tie back or support trees and bushes.
- Food scraps - Add to compost for rich nutritious soil.
- Dish soap - mix with water and wash the interior and exterior of your windows for a spotless view into your garden.
- Corn Gluten Meal - prevents the germination of weeds. Sprinkle around problem areas to prevent weeds.
Brought to you by: